Quintessential Silver Springs Rancher
4 Bed/3.5 Bath, 2880± Sq. Ft. Main Home | 1 Bed/1 Bath, 541± Sq. Ft. In-Law Unit | .46± Acre Lot | Built In 1957
Located within the sought-after Silver Springs neighborhood, this recently refreshed and well-loved home features traditional ranch-style architecture along with a flexible floor plan ideal for multi-generational living that includes a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom in-law unit with living area and separate access. The sprawling, nearly half-acre property includes a patio and pool and offers an enormous opportunity to create your dream exterior!
Silver Springs is a coveted “trick or treat” neighborhood with a path to nine years of award-winning Lafayette Schools (Lafayette Elementary School and Stanley Middle School) and is conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24/680, BART, downtown and trails. Lafayette is located just 25 miles East of San Francisco and is known for Michelin-rated restaurants, a thriving downtown, the prized Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, and old-fashioned charm.
- Formal living room with an open beam, pitched ceiling and brick fireplace
- Formal dining room adjacent to the kitchen with brick fireplace and slider to the exterior
- Updated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, gas range, built-in desk, and casual dining area with skylights and exterior door
- Spacious family room with mini kitchen, gas fireplace, convenient powder bath, and exterior sliding door
- Expansive master retreat with raised ceiling, large walk-in closet and updated en suite full bath with dual sinks, jetted soaking tub and stall shower
- Junior suite with connecting play/media/study area (you decide!), and en suite full bath that opens to the backyard
- Two secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath
- In-law unit with bedroom, large living space, full bath, exterior access, and separate entrance
- Additional features include refinished hardwoods, fresh paint, Andersen doors, skylights, and updated interior/exterior lighting
- Nearly half acre exterior with fresh landscape, pool, welcoming front porch, and circular driveway
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.